Eureka Kikuyu Grass
Eureka Kikuyu is a proven performer in most Australian climates.
Eureka Kikuyu – Quick Facts
- Medium drought resistance
- Up to 25% shade tolerance
- High wear durability
- Medium maintenance
- Medium leaf grass
Why Choose Eureka Kikuyu
- Medium-coarse bright green leaves
- Reasonable cold weather tolerance
- Maintains growth and colour into autumn and early winter
- Good resistance to wear and recovery is rapid
- Maintains even colour year round in warm climates
- Its vigorous growth habit allows it to repair very quickly if damaged
- Enjoys a long growing season and with regular mowing will hold a good tight growth mat
How does TifTuf Bermuda grass compare to other turf grass varieties?
Use our handy turf grass comparison chart below.
|ATTRIBUTES||Sir Grange Zoysia Grass||Sir Walter Buffalo Grass||TifTuf Bermuda Grass||Eureka Kikuyu Grass||Nullarbor Couch Grass|
|Shade Tolerance||Very High||High||Medium||Low||Low|
|Wear Resistance||Very High||High||Very High||High||Very High|
|Drought Tolerance||Very Good||Good||Very Good||Medium||High|
|Weed Resistance||Very High||Very High||Very High||High||Medium|
|Heat Resistance||Very High||High||Very High||Medium||Medium|
|Pest Resistance||Very High||Very High||Very High||Medium||Medium|
|Average Performance||Very High||Very High||High||Medium||Medium|
Get a Quote
We’re here to help. If you’ve decided on the right turf grass for you or need some advice, get in touch with our helpful team to discuss your needs and get a quote on your new lawn today. Greenway Turf supplies suit your space, including Sir Walter DNA Certified Buffalo Grass, Sir Grange Zoysia Grass, TifTuf Bermuda Grass, Nullarbor Couch Grass and Eureka Kikuyu Grass turf varieties in Sydney.